AD - The publication process

Russell Kinder russmax at cowboy.net
Tue Apr 6 14:54:15 PDT 1999

Philip,

   What you wrote is essentially what I had in mind. Wait til after
Crown, then start spreading the word. Use the usual channels. We don't
have to do *everything* possible to publicize our intentions, but we do
need to spread the word. If nothing else, it will be advertising for the
guild, and will make people consider becoming members.

Guillaume

Philip wrote:
> The reasons for spreading the news of the guild have been many.  I will
> agree with what so many have set forth as what will be best for the
> guild.
[snip]