AD - Re: Guild Purposes and Goals, Discussion Administration

Charlene Charette charlene at flash.net
Wed Apr 7 00:31:35 PDT 1999

WeeRosebud at aol.com wrote:

> So, let me get this straight:  Peronelle said:

<goal and purpose snipped>

> And I believe Lord Guillaume said something to the effect of, in answering
> Pug:

<goal and purpose snipped>

> There.  I saved the trouble of that having to be restated again and again.

I reposted it under a more meaningful subject line in the hopes of soliciting
input.  From talking to people I don't believe there is an agreement on what
each of these means.  People are making their own assumptions and thinking that
everyone else has the same assumptions.  Common problem when communicating in
this medium.

--Perronnelle