AD - The publication process

Charlene Charette charlene at flash.net
Wed Apr 7 01:06:03 PDT 1999

Craig Shupee' wrote:

> The reasons for spreading the news of the guild have been many.  I will
> agree with what so many have set forth as what will be best for the
> guild.
>
> I ask if we can keep it at this level until after crown.  We need a
> charter that is ready for public approval.  The idea of spreadding the
> news to the locals is not a bad idea.

Agreed.  And I would still encourage everyone here to share the ideas and
solicit input from their local dancers who aren't on the list.

> Can we send copies of the charter and a blurb for the guild to:
> Crown
> Kingdom Seneschal
> Kingdom A&S
> Kingdom A&S Deputy in charge of dance and music
> Regional A&S
> Local Seneschals
> We can also post to the Anst list

I don't think we need to involve the Crown until we have a final (or
near-to-final) draft.  Same for all the seneschals.  Keeping the Kingdom A&S and
dance/music deputy up to date is a good idea.  Unless they run screaming in the
opposite direction.  :-)

--Perronnelle