AD - The publication process

Pug Bainter pug at pug.net
Wed Apr 7 06:13:59 PDT 1999

Charlene Charette (charlene at flash.net) said something that sounded like:
> I don't think we need to involve the Crown until we have a final (or
> near-to-final) draft.  Same for all the seneschals.

The *local* seneschals are the only people that we have easy access to
their address in order for distribution to the local areas. Unless we
happen to know the local MoAS, we won't be able to get it to them.

We could depend on the built-in structure to trickle it down to them, but
we have no way of being sure that it happened nor at what speed.

Ciao,