AD - list subscribers

Charlene Charette charlene at flash.net
Wed Apr 7 08:58:49 PDT 1999

Since I asked, I guess I should post my info.  :-)

Madame Perronnelle Charrette; Stargate (Houston for those who don't know
all the groups).  I've been in the SCA for over 8 years and have been
involved with dancing for most of that time.  I've been hosting the
Stargate dance guild for almost 5 years now.  The group size waxes and
wanes...some weeks we barely get enough to do a set for 6 and other
weeks there are so many people we can barely get them all in the house
(I believe the record attendance is around 25 or so).

--Perronnelle