AD - list subscribers

dssweet@okstate.edu dssweet at okstate.edu
Wed Apr 7 09:25:31 PDT 1999

I'll play.

I'm HL Estrill Swet. I've been playing in the SCA for, umm.....nineteen years
this fall, all of it here in Mooneschadoweshire (Stillwater, OK). I was first
introduced to dancing in the SCA at, of all places, a science-fiction convention
in Wichita, KS sometime around '84-'85. Thus was I infected with a love of
dance. I soon was looking around at events for dance. And I discovered Vashti of
the Flaming Tresses & Katriana of Iron Mountain as being the two dance masters
closest in residence to me. I avidly bought all dance manuals I came across as
well as taking classes, classes & more classes. I've taught dance almost
continuously in shire for around ten years or more, but I've finally been able
to take a break thanks to Guillaume.  However, that doesn't mean I won't teach
again.

Estrill
dancemonger