AD - list subscribers

Pug Bainter pug at pug.net
Wed Apr 7 09:35:56 PDT 1999

Good Morning,

  I am Phelim Gervase, but most people know me as Pug. I started in the
  SCA 10 years ago in Stargate. After only a year, I moved to Bryn
  Gwlad where I currently reside. I started dancing when I was still in
  Stargate, but I've not continuously being doing it since.

  I am Joe Blow dancer. I don't care about teaching. I don't care about
  recreating dances. I care about dancing and having fun.

Ciao,