AD - list subscribers

Robyn Bainter myfanwy at Ansteorra.ORG
Wed Apr 7 12:09:19 PDT 1999

I'm Myfanwy ferch Eifion.  I reside in Bryn Gwlad (or Austin, Texas.)  I
have been in the SCA for about 8 years and started dancing because it was
something I always meant to do and I think about 6 years ago Pug finally
decided that we would start going to dance practice.  I was first not at
all interested in teaching or recreating any dances, I was just there to
have fun.  About 2 years ago I realized I wanted to get good enough to be
able to perform.  So finally, at the beginning of this year I started a
Dance Troupe to be in addition to the local Dance Guild.  We have just
gotten started and so we're still not sure what we are doing.

In service,
Myfanwy