AD - Where is everone?

Craig Shupee' philipwhite at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 7 13:10:40 PDT 1999

Greetings to everyone,

  I am Philip White and I love to dance.  My first experience in
dance was with a demo at the live-action game I was playing at the
time.  Needless to say, I loved it.  I began going to dance class
weekly, which was hard.  Trust me, it took alot to convince my father
to drive me the 45 mins because I was not old enough to get my
drivers licence.
  I have been playing now for over four years and have tought for
four of those.  A took over my dance guild when my instructor,
Baronness Vashti, began treatment for breast cancer.  Our classes
have ranged from as small as 7 or 8 all the way to 50+.  I have been
worn=king on teaching other instructors and have 3 or 4 people who
teach for me.
  I beleive that many of you have worked with me.  I have been
consistantly teaching all over the kingdom for about a year now and
have had a great time doing it.  I am glad that I have worked with
many of you. Sorry Bryn Gwylad - it will be a while before you see me
in a dress again.  :)

Your servant to command,
  Philip White

akj;OEIFoweif