AD - Spreading the Guild

Craig Shupee' philipwhite at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 7 13:31:29 PDT 1999

>And what was the Crown's response?
When I spoke with HRM Sara she was happy to here that I had ideas for
a kingdom guild.  I let her know either at Gulf War or shorty after
we got back from the War.  I think she was glad that I found a new
way to help dance in the Kingdom.

Afetr contacting Guillaume and then the formation of the list, I let
her know of our progress with the guild.  I mentioned that we hoped
that she and HRM Gunthar could sign our charter for us at 20th year.
I felt that as a groop we were looking to have this ready by then and
that it was a reasonable goal.  I beleive that they would support the
formation of our guild.  Just please do not ask her to dance, even
HitW.  :)

Philip

a;lwkefj;ewf
alkdbflkajf