AD - Where is everone?

Kaitlyn McKenna kaitlyn_mckenna at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 8 06:20:58 PDT 1999

Greetings to All,

Now that I have pored through the massive amounts of posts, I can
start replying.  I am Kaitlyn McKenna, O.L. from the Barony of the
Stargate.  I have been in the SCA for ...um..just over 10 years now
and dancing the whole time.  I have run dance guilds, taught dance,
done performance dance and  dance competitions, judged dance
competitions, and mostly prefer to just dance.  My primary field is
clothing and textile arts. Thus, I am not as knowledgable as I
probably should be on all forms of dance.  I am very encouraged by the
enthusiam of everyone on the list, and thank you to all for
introducing yourselves.

I have many comments on all the different posts, but problems with my
email have not allowed timely replies.  I will endeavor to respond as
I can.  Most of my opinions will probably come out at Crown, however.

Keep dancing,
kaitlyn