AD - list subscribers

Kelly Erickson elinthetimid at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 8 12:12:01 PDT 1999

Hello. I am Elin the Timid. I have been dancing in the Barony of the
Steppes for about five years. I teach pretty regularly at our local
guild, and occasionally at other events. I have performed almost since
the beginning at local demos, and more recently at events as well. In
the last couple of years I have begun playing with the musicians, so
at events I am as likely to be found in the pit as on the dance floor.
I am very excited by the prospect of a kingdom-wide dance guild; I
think it is our natural destination.
Elin