AD - What to count as dance?

Paperdoll paperdol at wt.net
Fri Apr 9 12:46:56 PDT 1999

I second what Lady Yvette has written. ECD is mostly what our group does as
well. And I suppose mainly the reason why is because I like them and
everybody else does too. However, each week we do spend at least some time
on bransles, pavannes and are making beginnings into Italian Ren. largely
thanks to Ihon and Perronnelle. Perseverance and patience are the keys. My
vote is for European as opposed to Court--cute, Ihon, A.G.E.D.--it fits me
anyway (sorry Isabeau!) and for pre-1601 as well as ECD and OOP--half is a
good balance, I think.

Blessings,
Signy