AD - guild purpose and goals

Russell Kinder russmax at cowboy.net
Tue Apr 13 17:08:42 PDT 1999

   I much prefer the 1st one, as it clarifies and defines our scope,
saving us the trouble of arguing about what dances are "appropriate"
elsewhere in the charter, or at a later date in the guild. It emphasizes
the time periods we want without requiring any value judgement as to
what "appropriate" might mean.
--Guillaume