AD - Crown and other meetings

Pug Bainter pug at pug.net
Wed Apr 14 04:31:12 PDT 1999

Craig Shupee' (philipwhite at hotmail.com) said something that sounded like:
> So, why don't we have a monitor or chair.

This is definately a good idea. Someone needs to keep people on-track,
particularly in a face to face discussion. It is way too easy to get
off-track.

>   At Crown, let us have Perronnelle, she has offered to moderate
> before, and has much interest as well.

Good! That was who I was going to suggest for this since she is the one
who first proposed that we try to do the charter methodically. I'm just
trying to keep it on those tracks, and it seems to be working well.

Ciao,