AD - Crown Tourney.

Charlene Charette charlene at flash.net
Fri Apr 16 08:03:54 PDT 1999

Sorry you won't be able to make it.  Hope she's doing better.  I'll try to get
someone to take notes so we can post a synopsis of the meeting here.  As for a
new meeting place, I'll figure something out when I get to the site and have a
herald announce the meeting location.  I'll still aim for around lunch time as
that was timeframe originally discussed.

--Perronnelle

--
People are more violently opposed to fur than leather because it's easier to
harass rich women than motorcycle gangs.