AD - Spill it

John F. Hirling macfergus at unidial.com
Mon Apr 19 14:51:14 PDT 1999

Mistress Kaitlyn took notes and will, undoubtedly, provide the written
minutes - I think we're all just a little reluctant to depend upon our
memories for details or to usurp that for which she volunteered.  But I will
share this impression: everyone who participated in the meeting was excited
about the opportunities a Kingdom-wide guild would provide and seemed ready,
willing and able to put their efforts forward.

--ihon

John F. Hirling, 20th century cleric and all around good guy --
skypilotpcusa at netscape.net
ihon vinson macfergus, 15th century lowland Scot, and all around good guy --
macfergus at unidial.com

okay. . .we're all being quite patient. . .we're hanging by a thread here. .
.spill it. . .

Helene