AD - How about this for a badge?

Charlene Charette charlene at flash.net
Mon Apr 19 17:30:11 PDT 1999

I'm assuming Mistress Kaitlyn will post a synopsis of this weekend's
meeting; if not, I'm sure she'll let us know.

However, one of the items discussed at the meeting was a badge and I
agreed to do a conflict check.  François and I just checked it and it
appears to be clear.  Opinions?

Or, a dance sable.  In English:  A gold/yellow background with a black
horizontal zig-zag in the middle; think Charlie Brown's shirt.  It uses
the kingdom's colors and has a pun/cant on a heraldic "dance".

--Perronnelle

--
People are more violently opposed to fur than leather because it's
easier to harass rich women than motorcycle gangs.