AD - Results of Crown meeting

Craig Shupee' philipwhite at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 20 06:58:07 PDT 1999

Greetings All,

  I think that those of us who were at the meeting were waiting for
Mistress Kaitlin to post for she had taken notes for the meeting.
But she has been having problems with her e-mail, so if someone in
Stargate could post for her, that would be a nice idea.

A run down for those who missed the meeting. (And I am not using my
notes right now, so do not take this as absolute or exact)

We went over the purpose statement and the bullet points and cleaned
them up.  We also went over the Proctor duties etc. and cleaned that
section up.  We brought up the name thing again and you can see we
checked for a badge.

Here's the funny part.  Membership.
We all took a polling and a large majority of people were for a
tiered membership.  We took a break.  And when we came back we
decided we would try and find a way that we would not need a teired
membership.  What happened?  I quess we all just needed to use the
restroom.  No.
  The idea of a merit badge system was suggested.  Which I think may
be a good idea.  I will try and post more on how I feel about this
soon.  Sorry I had not posted, it was not silence, just trouble
getting onto Hotmail.

A thanks to all who showed up and participated in the meeting.  We
did well, and it shows me that we can work as a groop.  Also a thanks
to Master Avatar for attending and adding his two cents.  Lets just
say he has a big soap box.  And a special thanks to HL Perronnelle
for running the meeting.  She kept things in order and tempers down.
We accomplished alot in a short time span.

Your servant to command,
  Philip White

asdlfhalksf\
aksja;ljsdf