AD - Whadayathink

John F. Hirling macfergus at unidial.com
Tue Apr 20 14:59:18 PDT 1999

Fellow dancers:
I find it difficult to follow interlinear discussions, particularly when
they advance to the third respondent and beyond.  Here's a suggestion:  Just
as our last couple of weeks focused on the purpose statement, let us now
focus on our individual positions vis-à-vis  recognition (levels, merit
badges, etc.) .  It is not my desire to cut off discussion on the purpose
statement or on the area of a proctor (the only two portions semi-solidified
at Crown - all the rest was simply open discussion).  But perhaps a Subject
line for "Purpose"; another for "Proctor" and a third for "Recognition"
might be helpful.

--ihon

John F. Hirling, 20th century cleric and all around good guy --
skypilotpcusa at netscape.net
ihon vinson macfergus, 15th century lowland Scot, and all around good guy --
macfergus at unidial.com