AD - College (was p.s)

Bordelon, Wendel Wendel_Bordelon at bmc.com
Wed Apr 21 06:11:53 PDT 1999

Greetings to all assembled!

I personally like the idea of a College structure.  One of the big
advantages is that when a new area is of interest a new college can be
formed.  The draw back(advantage?) is that it requires more people to be
involve to make a college work.  You will need a
head/coordinator/administrator of the "University" and then another person
to head/coordinate the activities of each of the colleges.   I can see a
College of European Dance, a College of Middle Eastern Dance,  a College of
Musicians,  a College of ?????       It has worked with for the College of
Heralds :-)

--Francios (the freshman)

European Dance, ...