AD - Recognition - levels - question

Russell russmax at cowboy.net
Wed Apr 21 09:43:16 PDT 1999

Dancers,

   Capricia brings up a good point. I have given it some thought.

   I think the following would work:

   At the point the charter is being instituted, and the charter members
are signing it, each will show the other charter members a list of the
dances they have taught or performed, a list of events where they have
run dance, and a list of reconstructions or choreographies they have
done. You wouldn't have to be exhaustive with the list, but only show
enough to qualify for the level you think you merit.

   Each can see for himself where he lines up in the level requirements.
Each will be a charter member with whatever level they qualify for.

Guillaume