AD - Purpose of the Guild (Name)

Hemophelia@aol.com Hemophelia at aol.com
Wed Apr 21 15:02:08 PDT 1999

I agree with Elin. . .  there seems to be a new and innovative attitude about
the forming of this dance group and accompanying charter which might cause
poo-poo faces among some of the stodgy and standard folk who like things to
stay the same. . .perhaps calling the dance group a guild will be a kind of
bridge showing that we are working within the general SCA parameters.  Also:
to me the connatation that "a college" carries is that it's something that
you go to for education and then you leave. . .and that's no good.

Helene