AD - Recognition - levels - question

C Scot Henry henrycs at ix.netcom.com
Wed Apr 21 16:39:04 PDT 1999

Sounds good to me! ;-)

Now another little nag that came up today (due to the recent large amount of
demos we have been doing and knowing that Giovanni also does quite a few),
would performing and/or teaching at demos be at all included or those only
within SCA events context?  Just want to throw that in before we all start
making up our lists.  (Not that it will probably matter, since most of us
probably do both - sorry Guillaume about a new issue without a solution.
;-) )
I do think that demo performances should maybe count (at least a little)
since one of the SCA's main purposes is education and introducing people to
the various aspects of our group.  Also, they very much further the group's
purpose of getting more people like ourselves.  I've had a VERY positive
response (surprising even to me) to the dancing we did at Med. Faire - I'm
so excited!!!
BTW - thanks again to all the Mooneschadowe and Vatavia dancers who helped
make it possible!

In service to dancing,
Lady Capricia