AD - Recognition - levels - question

Russell russmax at cowboy.net
Wed Apr 21 21:56:16 PDT 1999

   Before we delve too much into that topic, I'd rather establish
whether we're going to have levels at all. Perronnelle is right. We need
to build this edifice one brick at a time. Foundations first.

   I will say that I think a recommendation system would be asking for
trouble. Political problems, resentment, etc. Remember, it's not an
award, but simply a recognition that certain clearly defined criteria
have been met. It would be much simpler if each dancer is responsible
for his own status in the guild.

--Guillaume