AD - first proctor/magisters

Kelly Erickson elinthetimid at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 22 09:33:19 PDT 1999

Is this going to be an actual Charter Document that we each sign in
blood, in which case it should probably circulate to each region in
the weeks following ATYC, or will it be something we can just add the
appropriate names to?
I think having the charter members choose the first proctor, and then
register for placement, is the perfect solution to the chicken or the
egg problem.
Elin

>Just to make sure I'm certain of this.
>
>If you can't make ATYC, you can't be a charter member no matter how
much work you've put into the guild before that date?