AD - I dance therefore I am - recognition

Craig Shupee' philipwhite at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 23 12:28:30 PDT 1999

I think that we ahve decided that we want levels.  We pretty much
decided that at crown.

>self-nomination with a higher level sponsor
  This is what I have always wanted from the guild.  When one
beleives that they have passed the next step.  They send there
qualifications into the proctor and the proper change to the rostor
is made.
  I do not beleive we can funtion on a judged basis.  And I do not
see it being possible on a Kingdom level.  Its to subjective on what
is good teaching.  So what.  At least they tried.  They do it, so
they get the recognition.  And its nice to be able to teach to new
dancers but I do not think that should be required.  What is wronge
with someone teaching to people whop knows already how to dance?  Is
that not spreading dance throughout the kingdom?  Is that not going
by the porpose statement?
  I think they are both good.  And letting one decide is the best
awnswer.

philip white
I dance therefore I am

akhakjd