AD - Kingdom Dance - call for teachers

Charlene Charette charlene at flash.net
Fri Apr 23 18:59:33 PDT 1999

Unless something extraordinary goes wrong, Kingdom Dance will be in La
Marche Sauvage August 21, 1999.  Pashley is one of the autocrats and is
looking for teachers.  If you are willing to teach please contact her.
Also, please pass the word along to any teachers (European, Middle
Eastern, Musician) who are not on the list.  Pashley's contact info is
in the Blackstar under Coastal Regional Herald (Solistice Herald).

I'll be coordinating the ball.  Priority will be given to dances taught
that day, but if you have any requests, let me know and I'll try to work
them in.

Thanks,
--Perronnelle

--
People are more violently opposed to fur than leather because it's
easier to harass rich women than motorcycle gangs.