AD - Kingdom Dance - call for teachers

Russell russmax at cowboy.net
Sat Apr 24 00:39:03 PDT 1999

   Well, I'll be there, but holy cow, that's a long way off. I'm glad
they sent in the bid, though. I'll bet they don't get to do much dance
in their corner of the Kingdom. Perhaps some of them will get the bug
the way I did when Kingdom Dance was held in Mooneschadowe in 1995.
   I'll contact Pashley and offer my services as teacher.
--Guillaume