AD - Charter--Purpose & Goals--Whither dance tape

Russell Kinder russmax at cowboy.net
Thu Apr 29 08:33:20 PDT 1999

Greetings, dancers!

   Almost a week with no debate. We still have many issues to cover, so
we can get this charter ready.

   In the minutes of the meeting at Crown Tourney, I noticed that we
removed the goal of making a recording of dance music, to accompany the
Guild dance manual. The minutes do not explain why this was done. I'm
curious. Was it seen as being outside the Guild's scope? Was there
complaint by the musicians present at the meeting?

   I'm rather attached to the idea of having a recording, but I was
planning to organize one anyway, to go along with the manual I've
written. (For the 2nd edition)

Sincerely,
Guillaume