AD - Proctor

Russell Kinder russmax at cowboy.net
Thu Apr 29 08:40:01 PDT 1999

Dancers,

   I had one comment about the Proctor section from the minutes at Crown Tourney.

> II. Discussion of Proctor Section
[snip]
>     C.Result: Strike first sentence of Proctor section:"The person in
> charge of the guild shall be call the Guild Proctor."

   I can see that the words "in charge" need to be replaced. That's a
poor word choice. I do think there needs to be something that says that
the Proctor is the one responsible for seeing that the Guild meets its
purpose and goals, though. Maybe this:

"The person responsible for overseeing the activities of the guild, and
ensuring that the purpose and goals of the guild are pursued shall be
called the Guild Proctor."

   How does that sound?

Guillaume