AD - Levels (oh my!)

Craig Shupee' philipwhite at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 29 14:56:03 PDT 1999

Guillaume is well spoken in this.  I must agree with him.  I like the
idea set forth in #1, that as the charter stands.  I do not support
the idea of having to be judged.

Also, Elin suggested that we have a trial period or some such.  This
sounds like a good idea, but I think it would just be an added
hassel.  I think the guild should work on an honor system.  We should
trust those to be appling to be honest, and we should trust those
guild members who are signing off for the advancement of a guild
member.

Just my two cents.

Philip

adjk