AD - Levels (oh my!)

Russell Kinder russmax at cowboy.net
Thu Apr 29 15:55:36 PDT 1999

   I think that's a really good idea. I don't know if it will be
considered as an acceptable compromise by those who hold the "other" viewpoint.

   I notice that Philip is against this, somewhat. You can tell we are
achieving compromise, because we are edging toward a solution that
neither side is going to be entirely happy with.
--Guillaume