AD - (no subject)

WeeRosebud at aol.com WeeRosebud at aol.com
Mon Apr 5 14:59:47 PDT 1999

So, dance classes during the day seem to be a good idea, with dancing in the
evening.  I just enjoy dancing at night, (it is cooler), and there are often
more people free at night.

If we are worried about people not knowing about the kingdom dance guild, why
don't we announce, separately, in our own groups what we are intending to do?
 Mailing an announcement to A&S ministers would maybe be something we could
do.  If there are some groups who haven't heard anything about the Dance
Guild, or anything about the mailing list, this might be a good way to let
them in on it.

	Officially announcing that the ball at coronation is to be held in
honor of the queen would probably be a good idea, if we are serious (I am)
about starting the rose balls.  I agree with Philip, there should maybe just
be one to get people used to the idea.

	So, Philip?  Wanting to learn So Ben, huh?  We'd gladly teach it to
you.  We may be teaching it at King's College, I don't know.  We have another
fun 16th century Italian dance up our sleeves.  It's for four.  It's much
more simple.  So Ben is now as easy as Rostiboli.  Time to move on to one of
the longer dances.  :)  My, Italian Dance is a blast.  You can really show
off.  I'd like to see more interest in it kingdom wide.  :)

	On that note: Ihan, did you ever send Guillaume the choreography you
created for Salterello II (did I misspell that - wait, I don't want to know)
I'm hopping to do that with our guild in Moonschadowe.  It looked like a lot
of fun.  Wait, I danced that - it was a lot of fun.  :)

	Guillaume, were you intending to take your pavilion with us to crown
tourney?  Either way, I'm sure arrangements for a lunchtime meeting would be
a good thing.  Should we coordinate food?  I'm glad we'll all have our own
charters to scribble on!  Fun! Fun!

	What's this I hear of a lack of driving force?  Hmmm?  Dance people
are little individual driving forces themselves.  Let's figure out who gets
to contact the autocrat.  If there is really a need, I suppose some of the
bolder ones could pester the crown as well.  Even at this late date, I'm sure
dance could be tacked on somewhere.

HEY!  Couldn't we dance in the afternoon, and then again in the evening,
after court?  Would this make us all happy?  (Hehe, I'm just having some fun)
I liked Ihan's idea of dancing from just before breakfast until the predawn
hours.  My only stipulation is that we stop for food, and for the dance guild
discussion.

My comments upon the dance guild itself shall be saved for Crown.

My apologies to those who were confused by references to earlier discussions.
 There has been so much e-mail back and forth since returning from Gulf Wars,
I'm no longer sure who said what.

More later (probably much, much later)

To be taken light heartedly (it is good for the health),

Isabeau Lallement