AD - Dancing at Crown

dewalden at flash.net dewalden at flash.net
Thu Apr 8 15:31:40 PDT 1999

Hello again,

I forgot to tell you all that I have been in contact with Samuel Piper and he is
planning on being available pretty much all day on Saturday for Crown, although
he will probably not stay beyond midnight.

So shall we say dancing in the early afternoon - say  11:00ish for a couple of
hours, break for lunch and Charter discussion, a small breakfrom our "break",
to be followed by a bit more dancing (assuming the discussion does not last for
hours) until the tournaments gets really good?  And perhaps some dancing in
the evening, if time permits?  That way, if things run long in the evening
(surprise!) and we do not get a chance, then we will at least had our "fix" during
the day?

Does this sound like a feasible plan?  Let me know  - Samuel wants to know
when to get the rest of the musicians together.

Yvette