AD - Attainment of Levels

Hemophelia at aol.com Hemophelia at aol.com
Thu Apr 29 13:05:57 PDT 1999

My opinion regarding the attainment of levels should be clear from things I
have mentioned before .  From the shrinking violet's perspective:  it was
hard enough for me to begin dancing in the first place.  I have gotten over
being quite as shy in public as my confidence has grown.  The idea that
advancement in the dance guild can be achieved by having a few people, who
are credible, give witness that I have learned/taught X-number of dances
gives me hope that this is something I can do.  The idea that I would have to
dance in front of a panel of judges whom I don't know makes me want to run
away screaming as if my hair is on fire.  I am certain that I am not the only
shy one in this group.  Is this what we want for the dance guild?

With Utmost Sincerity,
Helene