AD - Re: Dancing at Crown?

dewalden at flash.net dewalden at flash.net
Mon Apr 5 06:12:06 PDT 1999

Greetings all,

My name is Yvette Royd - I'm the Dance Mistress of Bryn Gwlad.  I've been
lurking here for a while, scanning quickly through everything, but not being able
to keep up as I should, or reply as I have wanted to (I am SO far behind on my
email - sigh!).

> obviously, I will be going to crown (the whole dance guild discussion is my
> only reason for going...) hey, will there be dancing?  can we arrange dancing?

Funny you should ask this.  I just ran into Samuel Piper at Half-Price Book
Store yesterday (imagine that!) and found out that he would be at Crown.  Was
not really able to make any arrangements with him, but I plan to email him as
soon as I'm finished checking my new mail.  I would love to arrange to have
some dancing - lots of dancing? - at Crown.  Unfortunately, I have not been able
to attend any of the local business meetings recently because of other
mundane activities, so I really have very little clue as to the schedule of the
event.

Anyone have any suggestions as to when would be a good time to do some
dancing?  Is court planned to be hideously long?  Should we plan on something
during the day?  Pug/Myfanwy  - you two probably have a better clue as to
what is going on... any suggestions?  Any ideas would be helpful!

Yvette