AD - list subscribers

Hemophelia at aol.com Hemophelia at aol.com
Wed Apr 7 13:32:00 PDT 1999

Greetings to all:

All right, all right, I've been silently observing until now, but I guess I
should at least say hello. . .My name is Helene Quivremont.  I am from
Mooneschadowe (which most of you know is in the Northern region of
Ansteorra).  I am the foster sister of Isabeau Lallement (mundane older
sister--in real life I am six years her elder), which also makes me a kind of
guest in the house of Guillame de Troyes and his lovely lady Rhiannon
Redwolf.  I have met some of you at events, but I have not had the good
fortune to meet many of you.  I am a studio art major (oil painting etc.) at
Oklahoma State University which has hindered me somewhat in making it to some
events (namely Gulf Wars and in the near future: Crown Turney).  I'm
relatively new in the SCA. . .I started dancing in Mooneschadowe last summer
(May or June?), and then got involved in other things in the SCA.  Dancing is
my favorite part, though.

will send more along when I have more time. . .

au revoir,
Helene