AD - Recognition - Levels

WeeRosebud at aol.com WeeRosebud at aol.com
Sat Apr 24 15:04:54 PDT 1999

I'm all for the levels.  I really am all for self-nomination as well.

As far as having an assembled group of dancers there to JUDGE my teaching
abilities, that doesn't seem good to me.  For me it would only make me a
little self-conscious and grumpy.  It would have most likely a negative
effect on my teaching skills at any rate.  Instead of being well-tempered and
patient, when I am being tested or such, I become a very temperamental,
unpleasant person.  This is just how I am.  I don't know if anyone else feels
this way or not.  It's something to think about.

	As far as being critiqued on teaching, I think that someone of a
higher level should suffice.  If someone was doing something grievously
wrong, I don't know any dancer who wouldn't come out and tell them right
away.

	As it is, I have 30 more messages to read.......

Faithfully,

Isabeau