AD - Kingdom Dance

Sandi Augsburger sandilee at cyberhighway.net
Mon Aug 9 17:28:05 PDT 1999

Suzanne Powell wrote:

> I will also be teaching a class on
> Almans -- Lorayne Alman, Old Alman, New Alman, and Black Alman.

Greetings!

Recently a request was made on the Artemisia Kingdom Dance List from a lady
seeking information on German dance. I don't think anyone could help her - at
least I saw no replies on the list.

Since you are teaching Almans, I wonder if you also know about the history of
German dance in the Middle Ages and Renaissance? If you do, would you be able to
send this lady some information? She needs it for a demo that her local group is
giving. Her is her email address:

"Rebecca Moss" <rcmoss at iname.com>

Would you also "CC" me a copy? I'm anxious to know more about this, too.

Thanks!!!

Lady Cecily of Twae Linnes, Artemisia