AD - Kingdom Dance

Charlene Charette charlene at flash.net
Mon Aug 9 17:45:12 PDT 1999

Rebecca Bevel wrote:

> Who's going to Kingdom Dance?  It's coming up quickly.
> Who's teaching, and what are you teaching?

Allesandro is putting together the list of classes and will be sending it to me
so I can plan the ball.  I'll post the list here when I receive it.

I'm teaching a class on 15th Italian - Petit Vriens, Amoroso, Rostiboli and a
class (a roundtable, actually) on teaching dance.

--Perronnelle

--
Always do right.  This will gratify some people, and astonish the rest.  -- Mark
Twain