AD - Kingdom Dance & the Law

Russell Kinder russmax at cowboy.net
Mon Jul 12 12:41:47 PDT 1999

I definitely agree that a Kingdom Dance and Music event should be added
to this list. Shall we start a petition (actually multiple ones) to be
signed at upcoming events? Who would lead this effort? Multiple people.
Probably a person from each region should take the task of going to
events and groups in their area and getting this signed.
--HL Guillaume

dssweet at okstate.edu wrote:

> This discussion has been happening on the Ansteorran List. It's got pertinent to
> us. Here's the first thing the Guild could accomplish!!!  Below Sir Burke's
> response to me, the reader will find the section of Kingdom Law that addresses
> Kingdom events & Kingdom Reoccurring events. Let's make "Kingdom Dance" or
> "Academy of Dance" or "??" as Number 10!!

[snip]
> ARTICLE V: KINGDOM EVENTS
>
> Section 3: Other Kingdom Events
[snip]