AD - list archives

Pug Bainter pug at pug.net
Tue Jul 13 07:35:27 PDT 1999

Charlene Charette (charlene at flash.net) said something that sounded like:
> I had thought this list was archived, but can't seem to find it (Pug?).

ftp.ansteorra.org://pub/sca/archives/ansteorra-dancers

> Does anyone have saved old messages and can tell me when I first sent
> the kingdom dance announcement to this list?  I'm thinking it was
> mid-May, but I need to be sure.

>From my looking throught he archives, the first call for teachers was
April 23, but it was uncertain at that time on who was getting the bid.
The next mention of it I can find was July 6th.

Ciao,

--
Richard "Pug" Bainter                 |          Globeset, Inc.
System & Network Admin. Manager       |  1250 S. Capital of Tx Hwy, 1-300