AD - We're officially a Guild!!

Russell russmax at cowboy.net
Thu Jul 15 22:32:04 PDT 1999

Perronnelle says that some of you may have missed this, due to a glitch
in hotmail. Here is again.
--Guillaume

Russell wrote:
 Even
> so, the vote to approve or reject the Bylaws must be done at a Kingdom
> Calendar event, with the meeting announced to the members of the Guild
> at least one month in advance, as per the Charter.

Whoops, the charter says 2 months. I was originally thinking Kingdom
Dance, even though I can't make it, but that would put it out to mid
September. I'm tempted to say Mooneschadowe Guardian, but that would be
self-centered of me, and not very considerate. Elfsea Defender?

--Guillaume