AD - Bryn Gwlad Summer Ball...

Paperdoll paperdol at wt.net
Fri Jul 23 15:34:37 PDT 1999

Myfanwy--greetings!
I wish I could say that I could make it to your Summer Ball--but I can't.
Ihon and I announced it at our last dance practice to see if anyone else
wanted to come. Since most people said "no" because it's Sunday and they
have to work Monday--the usual excuses--Ihon has decided to go--he has
friends in Austin to see and who may attend with him--and I am staying here
to run the usual dance practice from 2-4pm.
I think it's great what you are doing! Have fun! Maybe next time I can make
it!

Love,
Signy