AD - Bryn Gwlad's Summer Ball

Myfanwy ferch Eifion myfanwy at Ansteorra.ORG
Mon Jul 26 13:06:02 PDT 1999

Yesterday, Sunday July 25, Bryn Gwlad hosted a small ball.  I had a
great time, and I hope all of you who attended also had a good time.

I have a few thank you's I would like to send out:

I would like to thank Annwyn for her assistance in keeping me
organized and on track.  I would like to thank Lady Yvette for her
guidance on how to run a ball.  I would like to thank Samuel and all
of the musicians for coming out and playing.  I would like to thank
Franz, Connie, Annwyn, and Yvette for helping me teach and call
dances so I didn't have to do it all.  I would like to thank all of
the dance troupe for coming out and helping set up the hall, keep
things running, and remembering to do things I hadn't thought of yet.

Also, I would like to thank Ihon, Peronelle, Suzanne, and Roberto for
coming all the way from Stargate to come and dance with us!

Finally, I would like to thank everyone who came!  Many of you helped
during the ball and also many stayed afterwards and helped clean up
the hall.  Thank you all!

In service to dancing,
Myfanwy