AD - Bryn Gwlad's Summer Ball

Charlene Charette charlene at flash.net
Mon Jul 26 19:48:41 PDT 1999

Myfanwy ferch Eifion wrote:

> Also, I would like to thank Ihon, Peronelle, Suzanne, and Roberto for
> coming all the way from Stargate to come and dance with us!

We had a good time.  If you hold a ball they will come?  Be sure to let us know
if you do something like this again.

Ihon also announced that Stargate is planning a Harvest Ball for the Saturday
after Thanksgiving (Nov 27); I'm autocratting.  The date is subject to change,
I'm working on the details right now.  I'll definitely post more info here, put
a N&C in the Blackstar and send an announcement to the chroniclers of groups
that are within a reasonable driving distance of the site (3? 4? hours?).

We're planning to teach the dances during the day and hold the ball without
teaching (calling, cueing, and quickie talk-throughs will be done as
necessary).  Ihon would like to hold a sing-a-long bardic circle during the
day.  I'm also arranging space for musicians during the day; someplace where
they can hold classes, have jam sessions, etc. -- still working on what their
needs and wants are.

--Perronnelle

--
A conclusion is the place where you got tired of thinking.