AD - Bylaws discussions at Steppes Warlord.

Pug Bainter pug at pug.net
Thu Jun 3 11:48:07 PDT 1999

Russell Kinder (russmax at cowboy.net) said something that sounded like:
>    I that were the case the wording would be 10 *more* dances. Then
> again, I'm not sure the word "also" changes the meaning of that sentence
> one way or the other. It should probably just be left out.

I think that leaving the word "also" out changes it slightly. I think
that the word also means that it is additional dances instead of total
dances.

*I* think 10 total dances instead of 10 more after Inceptor is good.

If they want to learn and teach more regarding the first 5 they taught
great. If they want to learn 10 new dances with all the additional detail,
then more power too them.

>    Is that what I posted yesterday? That should have been edited down to this:

Okay. I think that's good.

>    Actually, that's addressed in the Charter itself. We added a section
> for Bylaws. Changing a bylaw is treated exactly the same as adding a new
> one. 2/3 vote of assembled members. Announced 2 months in advance.

Ahh! That'll teach me not to refer back to the charter.

Ciao,