AD - Who has sent their info in so far.

Russell russmax at cowboy.net
Tue Jun 8 21:11:38 PDT 1999

Dancers of Ansteorra,

   The following is a list of people who have sent me their personal
info so far, to be Charter Members of the Ansteorran Guild of European
Dancers. If you sent me your info, but you're not on this list, please
re-send it. It either never made it, or I inadvertently lost it. If I
acknowledged receipt, but your name is still missing, it is because I am
kind of a doo-dah sometimes. Please re-send if you don't find your name
here. Also, send corrections if I have something wrong.

Myfanwy ferch Eifion, Lady
ihon vinson macfergus, hl
Neassa the Obstreperous, Mistress
Gunhilde Adeleva Amberstar, Mistress
Phelim Gervase AKA Pug, HL?
Stephen macThomas, Lord
Isabeau Lallement
Guillaume de Troyes, Lord
Signy Gandalvsdottir, HL
Andre de Chartre
Isabeau Quiquandon, Lady
Estrill Swet, HL
Seren verch Gethin

   There are several people that I haven't heard from that I know want
to be Charter Members. I'll keep you all updated and continue to pester
everyone until ATYC. Again, I make this plea: Please send me the
following info at russmax at cowboy.net

*SCA Name (including title, if desired)
*Mundane Name
*E-mail Address
*Street Address (including city, state & zip)
*Phone Number
*SCA Group affiliation
*Any other info you want to send me.

   Share this with all your fellow dancers.

   For those not electronically connected, mail me your info at

Russell Kinder
624 Wedgewood Drive
Stillwater, OK 74075

or call me and tell it to me over the phone (or, more likely, tell my
machine) at
405-377-7492.

Your servant,
Lord Guillaume de Troyes
acting Proctor of the embryonic Ansteorran Guild of European Dancers