AD - KDM Symposium

Charlene Charette charlene at flash.net
Fri Jun 11 13:42:44 PDT 1999

dewalden at flash.net wrote:

> Does anyone remember the date for the upcoming Kingdom Dance symposium
> in the fall?  I believe it is in August, but it's not on the website, yet and I can't
> find my latest Blackstar.

It's August 21 in La Marche Sauvage.  It hasn't shown up on any published kingdom
calendar (BS or web), but Pashley (the co-steward) spoke with Richard (the calendar
maintainer) Thursday night and confirmed that it's a go.  I realize it's a long way for
many folks, but please attend if you possibly can.  They're a great group of people and
who knows, it may spark dance down there as it appears to have in the northern reaches.
Perhaps we should lean on Bonwicke to do one.....  :-)

--Perronnelle

--
Always remember to pillage BEFORE you burn.